1. Host barbecues out on our back patio. We love to entertain and it is so much more fun when we can all go outside and enjoy the weather.
2. Take Evan for ice cream. There’s a cute little ice cream shop just down the road. He LOVES ice cream (though I do miss the days he called it “ooooo cream”.
3. Go for walks around the neighborhood. Evan and I like to take walks but it is definitely more fun in nicer weather (who am I kidding….we only go when it’s nice weather!)
4. Hang out at the park….without coats
5. Playing outside at Nana & Papa Don’s.
6. Blowing bubbles.
7. Calgary Stampede – out of town friends visit, we get to go to the fairgrounds & we get to wear jeans to work for 2 whole weeks! Oh, and don’t forget the pancakes!
8. Evan’s Birthday Party! His third birthday is coming up on June 28th. We’re not sure when his party will be but he keeps telling me that he wants CAKE!
9. Camping without parkas
10. Going to the Zoo
So what are you looking forward to doing this summer?